Thursday, April 23, 2009

If I think I am busy now

This week has been rather crazy, with college and preparing for the TCS Grand Opening. BTW, a date has been set for the entire week of memorial day! I am headed home this weekend to attend my cousins membership confirmation ceremony, and my little sisters choir performance. On wednesday, my boss and me found out the hard way that our macintosh knowledge is very limited. Operations that could be done rather rapidly on a PC take much research to find mac equivalents. So I contacted my grandfather, who owns 4 mac computers, and asked if we could learn more. So my boss and I will be beefing up our mac on Saturday.

In other news, K drove my car one day to bible study, and correctly identified a problem with my car. In her words, "It sounds like the wheel is about to fall off." So I am also going to have that problem diagnosed by a good friend of the family.

With May craziness approaching, its hard to imagine being more busy than now!

No comments: